Tuesday 31 May 2016

Euros 2016 Fantasy Football


The Telegraph (Torygraph?) have launched their Euro 2016 Fantasy game.
£25k in prizes, with £10k for the winner.

If anyone wants to join the Nothing Better Than Football league? the details are -
League Name: NBTF EUROS - League Pin: 8111097
Sadly no prizes/medals for winning this league unless you finish top 10 overall, but you will get my gratitude :) Hopefully we can get a high placed finish to challenge some of the big groups?

Personal stuff - probably did well in the regular fantasy football league last season as I was out of work for a lot of it after being made redundant/laid off twice in 2015 :( 
Just a handful of part time jobs to interfere with this serious stuff :)

But sod's law I've got a nice new full time job starting tomorrow which will totally interfere with all the early kick off's in the Euros, meaning not only will I miss all the 2pm kick off's and maybe some of the 5pm ones if the traffic is bad? also I won't be able to tinker with my teams in this competition between matches, meaning I will probably do rubbish ... excuses made :)

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new job mate. Sods law eh. Well I'm off to Thailand for 3 weeks on June 13th so I guess I will most of the Tournament too although I will try and take in England's 4 games :)


    cheers Lee



    Longy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers Longy :)
    have fun in Thailand, watch out for Tsunami's and Ladyboys :D

    ReplyDelete