Wednesday 16 November 2011

Premier Predictions (Week 12)

Back to proper footie again and hopefully I can stop the rot :)
This weeks games over 3 days and sadly for me the Tottenham game could be the decider again (I might tip them to win so I won't feel so bad if I get that one wrong again).
Big games this week are Man U going to hard to beat Swansea, and Newcastle taking their unbeaten record to top team City also Torres v Liverpool :)

Norwich v Arsenal
Everton v Wolves
Man City v Newcastle
Stoke v QPR
Sunderland v Fulham
West Brom v Bolton
Wigan v Blackburn
Swansea v Man Utd

Chelsea v Liverpool

Tottenham v Aston Villa

5 comments:

  1. I've got a feeling you are going to win this week Lee!


    Norwich v Arsenal 1-2
    Everton v Wolves 2-1
    Man City v Newcastle 2-0
    Stoke v QPR 2-1
    Sunderland v Fulham 2-0
    West Brom v Bolton 0-1
    Wigan v Blackburn 0-0
    Swansea v Man Utd 0-2

    Chelsea v Liverpool 0-0

    Tottenham v Aston Villa 3-1

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope so, I need it.

    Norwich v Arsenal 1-1
    Everton v Wolves 2-0
    Man City v Newcastle 2-1
    Stoke v QPR 0-0
    Sunderland v Fulham 1-0
    West Brom v Bolton 2-1
    Wigan v Blackburn 2-1
    Swansea v Man Utd 1-1

    Chelsea v Liverpool 2-1

    Tottenham v Aston Villa 2-1

    ReplyDelete
  3. With 8 minutes of injury time gone at Wigan it was close, but then it all went wrong.

    Lee 5 Longy 9, I need a miracle ... a Chelsea win :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. .. and Longy wins again, although that won't make him feel any better I guess.
    At least we can both cheer Villa on tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You ain't wrong! I am utterly depressed :( Losing is one thing. Losing to Liverpool is 2nd only to losing to Spurs.

    ReplyDelete