Monday 27 August 2012

Fantasy Football

Due to being back in a works league for the first time in 5 years, I'm into Fantasy Football big time this year.
The fact that the price has dropped also helped :)
It used to be £6 a team but this season it was 12 teams for £14.99, the top prize has dropped from £50,000 down to £30,000 but I wasn't going to win that anyway.

Currently in the top 50 overall which considering there are 238,000 teams isn't too bad, and my superleague is in the top 20.

Sadly this will be as good as it gets as I went big time with Chelsea player due to the extra game, my top team has 7 Chelsea players who won't be adding any points this week :(
All I can hope for is that all the games get postponed this weekend for some reason?

Also tried my hand at Sun dream team for the first time ever, but not doing so well at that, it seems to be more luck than skill as you have to pick 11 at the start and can't change them till their imaginary transfer window.
So if you're stuck with Aguero, Rooney and Terry who are all injured like me you're screwed :(

No comments:

Post a Comment