Monday 25 May 2015

Predictions 2014-15

Congratulations to Paul for winning this year's competition.
With 8 of us playing this year it was never going to be high scoring, but that makes it more interesting as everyone was still in with a shout up until the last few weeks.

This season I can finally award the NBTF virtual trophy.
It was stolen many years ago, and has just been found in a hedgerow in my overgrown garden by Tiddles the Cat :)

Paul's record this season was 4 outright wins, and 8 shared wins. With a total of 279 points from 381 games predicted.

The Minor Trophies

Outright Wins - Dave, Longy and Paul 4
Most 3 Pointers - Paul 44
Most 1 Pointers - Dave 152
Highest Week Score - John 16
Most Points - Paul 279
Best Points Per Game - Paul 0.732
Most Games Predicted - Dave and Lee 383




The Final Table


Thanks Everyone for playing, and hopefully you will all be back to do it again next season :)

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Lee, enjoyed the prediction comp this year. Nice to have my name on that very familiar looking Virtual trophy. I will keep it safe in my virtual trophy cabinet until next year ;)

    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see that I managed to keep my PPG above 0.70 again ;)

    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did not realise it was the exactly the same as the FPL one :)
    We must have downloaded it from the same site, could have saved myself a lot of time adapting this one to suit doh!!
    The usual mega prize is I will publish anything that you want if I can possibly get hold of it?
    Previous prizes
    Longy got an album of Chelsea songs, Biopunk had pics of Torres and Mata with the European trophy and a made up pic of Mourinho kicking Rafa out (still searching for a DiMatteo and Lampard in Chelsea kit together pic). Still waiting on Paulo to pick something from last year.
    So if you would like a video of the Anfield Rap or any Liverpool song or any old picture from history I will do my best to publish it :)

    ReplyDelete