Sunday 9 October 2016

Fantasy Leagues Update

About time I posted the state of the NBTF leagues.

First off here's the current Fantasy Premier League table, once again just 4 of us with 3 regulars and my son who lives in the US of A.
Fairly even so far as I was leading 2 weeks ago, now I'm last :(




Next the Telegraph Fantasy League, the NBTF has 111 teams this season although I've put all mine in which accounts for about 40% of them. Currently having a very slow start to the season but have heaps of transfers left to improve things (hopefully). Here's the current Top 10.


5 comments:

  1. Has Gary chosen an MLS team to follow?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not as far as I know? but then he still can't decide which English team he supports :)
    Most of his workmates seem to only watch EPL games.
    He's been to a couple of Lakers basketball games, but as far as I know he's not picked an MLS team.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds suspiciously like an L.A. Galaxy fan in the making... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Only about an hour away but hasn't mentioned going to any games.
    But I think I'd keep quiet about a trip to the Stubhub centre? doesn't sound like one of the great football stadiums :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah. That, and he'd been cheering for Slidin' Stevie Gerrard!

      Delete