Wednesday 20 March 2024

Tables and Things

As it's a short break due to more Internationals, I give you some current tables  😁

Full Premier League Prediction Table















After Paul's good start in weeks 1-12 "I'm going to win by Christmas" I reigned him back in with 5 wins in 6 weeks, then Biopunk had a run of 3 wins in 6.
Now Gibbo is on a charge with 4 wins in 6 weeks.
Shaping up nicely, just need Paulo to go on a run πŸ˜€
 
Fantasy Premier League (FPL)

Working my way up the table slowly, missed an opportunity this week due to a last minute change πŸ˜’ had put Muniz in then decided Brentford were more likely to score against Burnley so went for Wissa?
Still time for change as Tommy was nearly 100 points clear only a few weeks ago now 2nd.



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Telegraph Fantasy Football (TFF)

Need to pull my finger out here, last season Colin led most of the season but fell away right at the end so still in with a shout?












No comments:

Post a Comment