Friday 5 November 2010

Predictions (Week 11 - Part 1)

The first double week of the season with all the Prem teams playing twice, I'll do another post on Sunday for next weeks games.
A vital period for West Ham with a trip to Birmingham then home games with West Brom and Blackpool plus a trip to Anfield to come, four wins and we're on for a good season, four defeats and we're in deep shit.
At the top Chelsea have a chance to put some distance between them and the rest this month before a difficult December, Man U's 5 wins and 5 draws is not title form, they are not playing well but are still unbeaten, Arsenal can be brilliant but still need a quality striker to put away some of the many chances they make, Man City have been found out this week as without Tevez they look pretty ordinary.

Also it's the Lee v Longy challenge .. ta da
if there is anyone else who reads this have a go as well, but I'm guessing it's just you and me mate :)
3 points for a correct score, 1 point for just getting the right result (Home, Away, Draw).

My predictions -
Bolton v Tottenham 1-1
Birmingham v West Ham 1-1
Blackburn v Wigan 1-0
Blackpool v Everton 1-2
Fulham v Aston Villa 2-1
Man Utd v Wolves 2-0
Sunderland v Stoke 2-1
Arsenal v Newcastle 3-0
West Brom v Man City 1-1
Liverpool v Chelsea 0-2

Longy (Goal friction) predictions
# Bolton v Tottenham 2 1
# Birmingham v West Ham 1 0
# Blackburn v Wigan 2 1
# Blackpool v Everton 0 1
# Fulham v Aston Villa 1 1
# Man Utd v Wolves 2 0
# Sunderland v Stoke City 1 1
# Arsenal v Newcastle 2 0
# West Brom v Man City 1 2
# Liverpool v Chelsea 1 1

6 comments:

  1. I'll play you for the rest of the season if you want mate. Makes it interesting doesn't it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3pm and it's 1-0 to Longy and to be honest I'm happy about that :)
    Sure everytime I predict a Spuds loss they go and win so that seems to have worked hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. I make it 6 2 to Longy so far!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I made it 8-4 to you :(
    Bolton v Tottenham 4-2 - 0-1
    Birmingham v West Ham 2-2 - 1-1
    Blackburn v Wigan 2-1 - 2-4
    Blackpool v Everton 2-2
    Fulham v Aston Villa 1-1 - 2-7
    Man Utd v Wolves 2-1 - 3-8
    Sunderland v Stoke 2-0 - 4-8

    We Both got 4 results right but you got 2 with the right scores .. beginners luck I reckon :)
    Hope it goes to the last game, I predicted a Chelsea win which would leave you hoping I win haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maths ain't one of my strong points! Still 4 points clear and happy with that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Final - Longy 9 Lee 4
    Just my luck to have one of my worst weeks :(

    ReplyDelete