Saturday 27 November 2010

Colin

In previous seasons I would be quite happy that QPR are doing well as they are one of those teams I've liked watching in the past going back to the Stan Bowles, Gerry Francis era when they were fun to watch.
Sadly at the end of last season they decided to employ Colin Wanker as their manager and like most football fans you just want to see that obnoxious git fail.
Hopefully he'll do or say something stupid before the end of the season and they'll sack him so that I can wish QPR well on their return to the big time?

4 comments:

  1. I quite like Warnock now for some reason - probably because he speaks his mind. I want QPR to go up too. I miss going there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tend to view people differently once they've slagged off the Hammers, thinking of Steve Bruce, Fat Frank and Wanker mainly.
    I thought he was fun for a few years blaming everyone else for his teams always like losing blind refs, cheating players, the pitch etc etc
    But the shit he came out with when Sheff Utd got relegated was too much for me :(
    Did we sell David Unsworth to Wigan in that January so he could score the goal that sent them down, the rule that West Ham broke about outside influence on players had been broken earlier that season by Warnock when he stopped Danny Webber who he had already sold to Watford playing against his team through an illegal clause in his contract, he laughed and said that all was fair in love and war except when it affects him obviously?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I think its fair enough once someone has slagged you off as a club Lee. The one really great thing Warnock did in my book is turn down the Manager's job at Chelsea. We ended up with Hoddle who got Gullit who got Di Matteo,Vialli,Leboeuf and Zola who won the FA Cup just for starters and things just went forward from there. I guessing none of this would of happened if Neil had taken the job....but he went to Notts County instead. How can I NOT like him?

    ReplyDelete
  4. With his new found success at Rangers he seems the obvious choice to replace Ancelotti :)

    ReplyDelete