Friday 15 April 2011

Predictions (Week 31)

A mixed league program this week with the FA Cup Semi's causing a few re-arrangements.
In the cup I fancy a Rooneyless United to be stronger than a Tevezless City and Bolton are without Daniel Sturridge but should beat Stoke.

As for the Premier league Nine games this week with Chelsea, Arsenal and Birmingham playing twice and Man City, Bolton, Fulham, Stoke and Wolves not playing at all.
West Ham have yet another must win game, Tottenham must win against Arsenal to put pressure on City and Arsenal could see their season collapse even more if they fail to win this week.

Saturday
Birmingham v Sunderland 2-1
Blackpool v Wigan 1-1
Everton v Blackburn 2-0
West Brom v Chelsea 1-1
West Ham v Aston Villa 2-1
Sunday
Arsenal v Liverpool 1-1
Tuesday
Newcastle v Man Utd 0-2
Wednesday
Chelsea v Birmingham 2-1
Tottenham v Arsenal 2-1

The current Lee v Longy score is 9-8 to me, tense stuff :)

6 comments:

  1. Saturday
    Birmingham v Sunderland 1-1
    Blackpool v Wigan 1-2
    Everton v Blackburn 1-0
    West Brom v Chelsea 0-1
    West Ham v Aston Villa 1-2
    Sunday
    Arsenal v Liverpool 2-1
    Tuesday
    Newcastle v Man Utd 1-2
    Wednesday
    Chelsea v Birmingham 2-0
    Tottenham v Arsenal 1-1


    I need this one Lee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saturday - Lee 4 Longy 6

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm worried that I'm taking this too seriously, I actually cheered when Liverpool equalised and that's never happened before :)
    Lee 7 Longy 6, still 3 games to go

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad I didn't include my cup predictions lol, Stoke scoring 5!! did not see that coming.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol yep you are taking this far too seriously mate



    Longy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Final score - Lee 8 Longy 8 another draw
    I was sure I'd put down the spuds gooner game as a draw .. wrong :(

    ReplyDelete