Sunday 5 June 2011

Chelsea - Contractual Obligation Album



A few months ago still feeling confident about the Hammers staying up I said to Longy "if West Ham get relegated I'll post a collection of Chelsea songs", well I never thought I would have to but .... :(
Anyway Longy has posted several good Hammer videos so fair's fair here are the tunes?, also consider it your prize for beating me in the predictions comp :)

I guess any Blues fan will have most of these but a bets a bet.
At least while looking for these in the archives I've found a bundle of old footie songs from many teams so I will eventually start posting some compilations.

There are a couple of reasonable songs here! ... no really :)

5 comments:

  1. What can I say mate! I think I do have nearly all these songs but it would be rude not to download this one.

    Cheers mate. You are alright for a Hammer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol just noticed the artwork and track 35 is shit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thought that was the best one on the album :)
    Sorry had to put my own stamp on it in case anyone thought I'd gone a bit blue (my missus did when I started playing these out loud) .. it did have a Chelsea connection after all ... hope you enjoyed the rest, glad I don't live next door to you lol

    I actually like that Chelsea song by Stamford Bridge, sounds like an early Suggs/Madness tune.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes I like that Stamford Bridge one too. I've actually got the original single which I put on my old Punk Friction blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, downloaded 3 times now!!
    Once by me to test it, once by Longy
    and some mystery person in the world now has a copy, I can only apologise hehe

    ReplyDelete