Thursday 15 December 2011

Premier Predictions (Week 16)

The games come thick and fast over the next few weeks so I've split them up and will post them 10 at a time.
Week 16 - Saturday 17th and Sunday 18th
Week 17 - Tuesday 20th to Thursday 22nd
Week 18 - Monday 26th and Tuesday 27th
Week 19 - Friday 30th to Sunday 1st January
Week 20 - Monday 2nd to Wednesday 4th January

Here's this weeks (week 16)

Blackburn v West Brom
Everton v Norwich
Fulham v Bolton
Newcastle v Swansea
Wolves v Stoke
Wigan v Chelsea

QPR v Man Utd
Aston Villa v Liverpool
Tottenham v Sunderland
Man City v Arsenal

7 comments:

  1. Blimey,I'll have to remember all that!

    Blackburn v West Brom 1-1
    Everton v Norwich 1-2
    Fulham v Bolton 1-0
    Newcastle v Swansea 2-1
    Wolves v Stoke 1-1
    Wigan v Chelsea 0-2

    QPR v Man Utd 0-3
    Aston Villa v Liverpool 0-2
    Tottenham v Sunderland 3-0
    Man City v Arsenal 4-0 (time they got hammered!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blackburn v West Brom 3-1
    Everton v Norwich 1-1
    Fulham v Bolton 2-1
    Newcastle v Swansea 1-0
    Wolves v Stoke 2-1
    Wigan v Chelsea 1-3

    QPR v Man Utd 0-1
    Aston Villa v Liverpool 1-1
    Tottenham v Sunderland 2-1
    Man City v Arsenal 2-1

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shame about that late Wigan equaliser, cost me a point!! :)
    Saturday score - Lee 4 Longy 1

    ReplyDelete
  4. A few years back I did one of those mammoth accumulators and after 9 results I stood to win around £1800 if Liverpool could beat Birmingham at home, it ended 0-0 :(
    It looks like they have screwed me yet again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like I've got out of jail with a draw then.

    Newcastle let me down in an 8 team accumalater worth £200 this week Lee :(((

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can see by my predictions in this comp why I don't waste my money anymore :)

    Congrats on the draw :)

    ReplyDelete