Monday 7 October 2013

Fantasy Football Update

Week 7 Update of the "Nothing Better Than Football" leagues.
Just 8 teams in the TFF league but our top 5 average has moved us up 750 places from last week :)
My 2 teams are joint leaders so I need to the rest of you to come and catch me to improve our overall standing.

                                                             Telegraph Fantasy Football

 
Fantasy Premier League

 
Shot myself in the foot on the FPL game as my confidence in West Ham winning at Tottenham didn't extend to leaving Reid and Morrison in my starting XI and my 2 benchwarmers would have racked up 25 points :(
But I can live with it after seeing that performance yesterday :)
Should have been in a clear lead of the works league but dropped to 2nd, but still plenty of time to catch up.

No comments:

Post a Comment