Sunday 15 December 2013

Betflurry

Here we are, an overdue review of this football betting website http://betflurry.com/ which due to the fact you don't need real money makes it a far safer option than the real thing.
There appears to be a lot of work involved considering no money changes hands, all major European leagues and internationals are covered including the in-play option :)


Every week you are allocated a betting kitty of £1000 which can rise if your successfull, and from the drop down box of matches you just have to pick home/away or draw (the odds are a bit more tasty than real betting sites), the minimum bet is £100 so it's a good job it isn't real money.
You are allocated a league and you can create your own and add any friends that are also playing, this part of the program has caused me problems as I've now got 2 identical leagues and managed to invite myself to the league so now there's 2 of me, and I can't figure out how to delete one?
Also I can't seem to change my avatar from the standard "Granada TV" one.
Those problems aside this is a good well layed out free predictions tool, which if you can get a bunch of you playing is probably fun.

Sadly I've killed my own enjoyment by taking advantage of a couple of the early glitches with the "in-play" option, before that I was having a good battle with another member and had a near 80% success rate, that has dropped badly recently due to continually backing West Ham and last week's unpredictable results.


If only that was real money, half a million would come in very handy :)
They appeared to have sorted out a lot of the early problems and the chances of me finding 500/1 odds on a team I had just seen scoring a late winner probably won't happen again.
Over to you AJ, and come back to our less glamourous league, Biopunk's gone in front of you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment