Sunday 8 February 2015

The Boss?

Was shocked to read that Nigel Pearson had been sacked by Leicester today, but it turns out it was the press making up stories as usual.

I'm no Leicester fan but I think this guy is great, the team seem to have been really unlucky this season and have played well every time I've seen them without getting the result.
Pearson was slagged off recently because he used to sit in the stand instead of being on the touchline, but a couple of recent incidents have showed that is probably a safer place for him to be.


If he does get shown the door by Leicester I think a change of career should be considered, every time he gets interviewed I think he would make a great movie villain, he looks way more menacing than Vinnie Jones ever did and a career in low budget British gangster films beckons now that Danny Dyer has sold his soul to Soapland :)

No comments:

Post a Comment