Monday 4 January 2016

Fantasy Football Update

Current Predictions League full table






Selected Fantasy Football Leagues





FPL - Gary still leads, but the rest of us are closing in.

TFF -
Blog League - Ryan and Rob still lead the way with Leslie up to 3rd.
My League - Shame they changed the rules this season, as it should be sitting 12th overall.
Rick's - John and Rob leading, but I'm still in contention.
FISO - No.1 League, pleased to have made the top 5 in this one.
FFUK - No.2 League, again having a good run in this one.
Currently sitting 4th in the Twitter League and leading 4 other leagues, so hopefully if I can keep it up I might win a few more medals, and possibly some money?

Been sensible with transfers so far, mainly only swapping injured players so plently left for the 2nd half of the season. Main dangers are someone going goal crazy in the Cup, and Chelsea's return to form as I've avoided most of the Chelsea players.



No comments:

Post a Comment