Wednesday 1 November 2017

Fantasy Football Update

Fantasy Premier League: Over 5 Million players worldwide and 6 of them are in the NBTF League.
Unlike our predictions league I am doing pretty well and Paul is having a nightmare :)













Telegraph Fantasy Football
The NBTF League is still near the top of the table (a high of 5th)
Currently 14th out of about 500 leagues, good stuff.


















Richard still leading the way, although Terry sneaked in 21 teams before the deadline and is doing pretty well (all in front of my best placed team in 26th).
Although I get the feeling that a lot of the best placed sides have blown a few transfers searching for a manager of the week or month award, my tactic of only replacing injured or non playing players usually means that I have a strong run after Christmas with ¾ of my transfers left?

No comments:

Post a Comment