Sunday 3 October 2010

Sir Roy

I think Roy Hodgson is doing a wonderful job, Liverpool in the bottom 3 after losing at home to Blackpool, following on from their home defeat by the mighty Northampton and Torres is injured again as well.

I've dreamed for years of Liverpool getting relegated to shut up every Liverpool fan you meet who still thinks the reds are likely to win the league and only miss out due to not getting the same amount of blind biased refs that they had every game during their heyday.
Yeah I know West ham are below them but if it finished like this I'd have some consolation .. all I need now is Tottscum to finish in the bottom 3 as well :)

Congrats to Longy after Chelsea beat the arse bandits 2-0, wonder free kick from Alex settled it after Chelsea looked second best for most of the game, as predicted Drogba scored ..... well I had to get one prediction right surely?, the rest were sh*t.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you sir. There's nothing better than standing a few feet from the away fans when things are going well and seeing them disappear when the killer 2nd goal goes in. Seeing the look on those smug Gooner faces is priceless..just priceless!

    As for Woy. He MUST stay. I can't stand liverpool but even I am starting to feel sorry for their fans.

    ReplyDelete