Saturday 18 December 2010

It's Snow Good


Well it's 2.30pm and one premier league game is underway Sunderland v Bolton, of the other five it looks like Blackburn v West Ham is the only survivor.
I'm surprised that the Arsenal game is off, I thought they had a heated pitch and all manner of protection?
Here in Southend there hadn't been a flake of snow up until an hour ago, now there is about 3 inches!!
I see that the Southend game is off, but down to a frozen pitch which I can vouch for as I went out this morning and despite no snow my car was white with frost and I couldn't open the doors or boot as they were frozen solid.
It looks like the league show will also be short tonight as at the moment only 8 games are still on, 7 in the championship and the Exeter game from Div 3 or 1 or whatever.
Oooh just seen the Hammers team, Rob Green is injured for the first time in 3 years and back up Marek Stech is also missing so a debut for Belgian Rude Boffin (great name) with under 18 goalie Jake Larkins on the bench? this could be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment