Saturday 4 December 2010

Predictions (Week 15)

Doesn't time fly 3am Saturday morning already, which means my weekly bad prediction post is a day late.
I could blame the depression over England's latest shafting but it's more to do with spending my non working hours .. working, trying to get my kitchen finished before Christmas :) started it about 2 years ago but lack of dosh meant it's been half finished since then .... anyway here's this weeks lot.
Lee
Arsenal v Fulham 2-1
Birmingham v Tottenham 1-1
Blackburn v Wolves 2-1
Blackpool v Man Utd 0-3 (Supposed to be postponed but just in case it isn't)
Chelsea v Everton 1-1
Man City v Bolton 2-1
Wigan v Stoke 0-0
Sunderland v West Ham 0-1
West Brom v Newcastle 2-2
Liverpool v Aston Villa 1-2

Longy's predictions
# Arsenal v Fulham 3 0
# Birmingham v Tottenham 1 1
# Blackburn v Wolves 2 0
# Chelsea v Everton 1 1
# Man City v Bolton 2 1
# Wigan v Stoke City 0 2
# West Brom v Newcastle 2 1
# Sunderland v West Ham 3 0
# Liverpool v Aston Villa 1 2

.. and this weeks celebrity predictor nicked from the Beeb website is David Cameron
Arsenal v Fulham 2-1
Birmingham v Tottenham 0-1
Blackburn v Wolves 0-1
Blackpool v Man Utd 1-0
Chelsea v Everton 2-1
Man City v Bolton 2-0
Wigan v Stoke 2-1
Sunderland v West Ham 1-0
West Brom v Newcastle 1-1
Liverpool v Aston Villa 0-6

I can probably handle losing to Longy but not this tosspot so I'm hoping for an improvement :)
I thought I was taking a chance with the Liverpool and Chelsea results but it seems I wasn't alone.

4 comments:

  1. High scoring first day :)
    Lee 12 Longy 9 (Dave Cameron 4)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 11 points and still lost :( At least Cameron got well at truely stuffed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. One match to go -
    Lee 12 Longy 11 (Cameron 7)
    As we've both gone 2-1 to Villa I've won yay!! :)
    A big improvement by both of us though :)
    Bad luck Longy, I think that's 3-3 so far so roll on next week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep 3 3 mate. Your doing well considering the great opposition your facing on a weekly basis :)

    ReplyDelete