Friday 31 December 2010

Happy New Year

I'm just getting in early to wish all the readers, that's Longy, Biopunk and Gobshyte and maybe someone else? a very Happy New Year :)
Hopefully we'll all get something to remember this coming year.

As far as football is concerned I'll settle for mid table obscurity and a cup for West Ham, and for England to safely make it through to Euro 2012.
I'm dreaming of Liverpool and Tottenham getting relegated but that is very unlikely to happen so I'll be happy just for Holloway's Blackpool to stay up.
I still like Man U more than the other title contenders so hopefully they will manage another title to put them in front of Liverpool, and I'd love to see an English team win the Champions league (even Tottenham!!).

Happy New Year all :)

3 comments:

  1. Have a good one mate. PS Tottenham winning the Champions League? I'll be ringing the Samartains if that happens!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks guys :)
    The Champions league thing - it's some sort of inbuilt patriotic thing I must have, I've found myself cheering on English teams against foreign opposition in the past even Liverpool, the Spuds and Chelsea! when I wouldn't dream of it against other English teams?
    Right off to get fully plastered now :)

    ReplyDelete