Tuesday 8 February 2011

Barton

I can't stand that little scouse twat Joey Barton, who just can't seem to stay away from trouble on and off the field, but .... just for once I think he's innocent.
The tackle that started the trouble which led to Diaby getting sent off was the best tackle I've seen in ages in the premier league, the sort of tackle I loved to make many years ago in my Sunday league career, take the ball first and if the player isn't quick enough to get out the way then take him as well :)
As expected Arsene Whiner thinks Barton should have been sent off for the "dangerous" tackle (was it even a free kick? shouldn't have been), I do think Kevin Nolan was lucky to stay on after his two "raised hands" incidents but Barton's tackle was just classic right out of the old school of tackling you used to see every game before all the players became ponces.

No comments:

Post a Comment