Saturday 19 February 2011

I Know A Song About That ...


The Red Devils v The Red Devils
Normally a non league team going to a Premier league club in the cup would have me hoping for an upset, but this time I really hope it goes with the form book.
As the song goes "Money can't buy you love" I know Man U are hardly paupers (although the Glazer's are doing their best) but the fact that Crawley now have riches beyond most teams in the first and second division of the league just seems unfair like Man City and Chelsea in the Premier, so it's really hard to like them also having seen the highlights of their last cup game they seem like a pretty obnoxious bunch.
So as far as I'm concerned the only giant killing I want this weekend is an Orient victory over Arsenal, and maybe something for Notts county at City?

Every time Crawley get a mention on TV I can't help but think of another song .. Boris the Spider by the Who :)
"Creepy, crawly
Creepy, crawly
Creepy, creepy, crawly, crawly
Creepy, creepy, crawly, crawly
Creepy, creepy, crawly, crawly
Creepy, creepy, crawly, crawly"

No comments:

Post a Comment