Thursday 22 August 2013

As Good As It Gets?

I'll post this quick as I guess it will be the highlight of my TFF season?
2nd place out of about 250,000 teams thanks to my Chelsea back five and a few inspired picks :)
Also the personal superleague is sitting in 4th place, among a host of major footy forums.

I know it won't last as the large Chelsea contingent go to Old Trafford next week then don't play again until mid September, meaning I either have to blow a big pile of transfers or sit tight while I drop about a 100,000 places.

The NBTF league still needs at least 7 more entries, so if no-one else is joining I will add in a few more of my own teams, anyone already in can add more if you have them.
Going to try and get some of the work mates to join first.

No comments:

Post a Comment