Tuesday 24 May 2016

Fantasy Football End Of Season 2015-16

Slightly overdue but here are the final tables from the 2 NBTF Fantasy league

FPL - Just 4 of us this year, Gary has led most of the way but I caught him right at the death.
Although the Premier league have decided I was 2nd, I'm calling it a draw :)
On a personal note I managed to win the Fan Footy league (which is supposed to be where all the good fantasy players hang out?) didn't get a mention on their site so obviously not impressed :)


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TFF - 32 Teams, we finished 58th overall which is down on last year but better than expected as it's the first time we've hit the top 100 all season.
Ryan is the winner, deserved as he has led since week 6. I tried to catch him but as it turned out my best 3 teams were in other leagues, but you can never tell at the start :(
At least I beat John at something this year :)

Full Table (with surnames removed to protect the innocent) :)


Champion - Ryan (Morris Dancers) 2035
Starting XI - Simon (Izzy's Bees) 1534
Goals - Lee (Riders On The Storm, Kypton Supermen) 120
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Self congratulation bit, My blog my rules etc :)

TFF - As far as I remember the best I've mangaged before this season was in the 300's a couple of times, and just a handful of top 1000 finishes in 16 years of playing.
This season (41 Teams) - 3 in the top 40, 12 in the top 1000, 36 in the top 10,000, and just one bad team which finished 20,670th but was the one I selected for the supporters league :(
(one to remember for next season, go with top team not one that sounds right for the West Ham league).

Should get £50 for 17th, and hopefully some more cash from being top 5 in the top 2 leagues?
Missed out on the Twitter top 3 at the death by 2 points, 3rd paid £50, 4th Nothing :(

No comments:

Post a Comment