Tuesday 10 May 2016

Fantasy Football Update

Current standings on the various NBTF leagues.


FPL - I can't seem to catch son Gary, guessing Paul and Longy have given up?
TFF - Ryan has led since week 6, I'm getting closer but need something inspired from my few remaing transfers?
TFF Europe - Ray leading the way, he also has the 1st place overall with a different team. So good to attract a top player into my league.
TFF Lee League - Just me so I will win :) just gutted that the rule change this season means I'm sitting in 9,585th place? under last years rules (and this seasons TFFE rules) I should be in 5th place.

Self promotion time (it's my blog hehe).
Having a really good season in the Telegraph Fantasy Footie, my best ever in 15 seasons before this year was 308th and have only had a handful of Top 1000 finishes. As it was the first time I didn't have a works league to compete in I didn't think I would be winning any medals this year.
As it stands I'm on for 4 medals and very close to 6 more, and if I can stay in the top 5 of either of the top 2 leagues I might actually win some money as well?
So just 2 weeks to go and I've got 11 teams in the top 1000, and 3 in the top 100 so barring a disaster it will be my best ever season :)










No comments:

Post a Comment