Friday 2 August 2019

Break Over

Wow, over two and a half months since my last post?
Real life really getting in the way.

Not sure when the season actually ended with all the various continental cup competitions only finishing a couple of weeks ago, and the early rounds of European competition already in full swing.

Championship starts tonight and the other leagues tomorrow, Charity Shield on Sunday and the real footie starts next Friday.
Transfer market is already crazy and will update the spending frenzy sometime after Thursdays deadline.
Will make all those posts I've been putting off in the next couple of days (probably).

Premier League predictions back very soon, and hopefully the regulars will be back to make a competition of it.

Fantasy football has taken a hit as my competition of choice has gone free with a 5 team maximum and crap prizes, which is annoying as I'm probably going to have more time on my hands after September when my latest work redundancy happens :(

Stay tuned :)

No comments:

Post a Comment