Saturday 17 July 2010

West Ham News

Three new players signed so far all foreign, two known to English fans so that's a plus point.
Thomas Hitzlsperger the former Aston Villa player nicknamed "the Hammer" looks the pick of the bunch, he was in the German team for nearly all their qualifiers but missed out on the world cup finals for some reason.
Pablo Barrera is a Mexican international winger and did make 3 appearances at the world cup although I can't say I remember him.
Frederic Piquionne was on loan at Portsmouth last season and as I recall looked really good in one or two games, but totally anonymous in a lot more so I'm not sure if that's a good buy, sadly I think it might be cover for Carlton Cole who despite his lack of form at the end of last season was on a few managers shopping lists.

The new away kit.
Although the West ham website seem to be making this out to have been worn by Bobby Moore I'm sure the design is an an old Crystal Palace kit? but I might be wrong :)

No comments:

Post a Comment