Wednesday 7 July 2010

I'm Gonna Support?

Don't think I'm the only one, but always have to support a team in any televised match I see but tonight's game causes a dilemma.
For historical reasons I am obliged to dislike the Germans, but for some reason I have always hated the Spanish as well so this has turned out for me as the international version of Tottenham v Liverpool, the easy option would be not to watch the match.
But I have been won over by the Germans who are looking really good and their current style is appealing, I love the counter attacking style they are using so tonight I am hopeful of a German win, it's also made easier by the fact my boss at work is part Spanish and gave me a lot of shit when we lost to the Germans.
So a 5-0 win to Germany would be something great to take to work tomorrow :)

Edit: Well that put the mockers on the Germans!!
Spain bore their way into the final in less than impressive style, c'mon the dutch.

No comments:

Post a Comment