Thursday 16 September 2010

Avram Grant

I see that Avram Grant has been given a day off on Saturday to celebrate "Yom Kippur" the Jewish holy day, sadly it falls on match day and our first real "six pointer" of the season away at Stoke, the bonus of this is that Tal Ben Haim is also likely to miss the game for the same reason.
While I have no problem with people celebrating their religions I can't help thinking that the Tottenham fans will be laughing their socks off at the irony of West Ham losing a player and manager due to a Jewish holy day after all the stick we've given them over the years for their Jewish connections.

3 comments:

  1. With no Grant in charge and no Ben Haim in defence,I think you've got a chance of your 1st point of the season!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sort of game we should be winning but I've not seen much this season to fill me with confidence :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done West Ham! You got that point (as predicted) Perhaps Grant should go on hunger strike every weekend!

    ReplyDelete