Wednesday 8 September 2010

England 3 Swiss 1

I would comment on the England performance but I can only go on the interrupted commentary I heard on Radio 5 while I was at work :(
I got home and said to the wife "what time are the highlights on?" and she said "are you sure it was on tonight?", "yeah I've been listening to it, we won 3-1" I said, "well it's not on tonight" she says.
It turns out it was only on Sky and the BBC and ITV don't even have highlights, bastards!!
It's the fucking national team why do we have to pay a fortune to that cunt Murdoch to watch it, these games should always be on the terrestrial TV.

Anyway it sounds like we played well so that will have to be my review.
Did have fun taking the piss out of my Scots workmates when they were losing to the mighty Liechtenstein but sadly they came back to scrape a win in the dying minutes.
Other highlight of the night was World champions Spain getting tonked by Argentina 4-1.

3 comments:

  1. I watched it in the pub Lee and it was a good solid performance. I totally its a discrace there were no highlights. FFS all England games should be on terrestrial tv LIVE and free as you say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post,thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete