Friday 5 August 2011

New Season

I'm still around although my computer went bang a few weeks back and I still can't figure out which bit went wrong? I've got a selection of broken computers to cannabalise but nothing has worked so far :(
I spent some real money the day before the computer went wrong on buying into this season's TFF (Telegraph fantasy football) a competition I've done well at in the past although I haven't played for the last 2 seasons, but haven't been able to actually pick my teams as my details are on an e-mail I can't access :(
So hoping I can sort that out before next week.

Anyway I've quickly borrowed my son's laptop and hopefully I won't break this as well!!

The Championship has just kicked off tonight with Blackpool winning and the rest play tomorrow, the Hammers have to wait till Sunday when they take on Cardiff.
Not sure what players we've actually got left as most of what I've read seems to be untrue although we seem to be a clone of Bolton from about 5 years ago with the players he's signed (shame we haven't got Kevin Davies as well).

The Charity shield starts the season for the Prem teams on Sunday with a Manchester derby, which should be interesting, not sure what's happening with Tevez? I still think that despite all City's money and signings he is the most important player they have.

Predictions to follow if anyone is still reading this :)

3 comments:

  1. Still here Lee, predict away!

    Rangers 1, Chelsea 2

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alright Lee. Still here too but I have been taking a break from blogging. I'll probably start posting again next week.

    Today I've done a £5 double Rangers and Southampton lol

    I'm up for the predictions but I am away on Friday and Saturday

    Hope you cure the computer sickness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya loyal fans :)
    The computer thing got worse as this supposedly wireless laptop refused to connect to the net? but now I've wired it to the modem it's ok, it worked wirelessly yesterday!!
    Just looked up the scores and too late to do a Chelsea prediction and with 5 mins to go it looks like Longy's lost his money already :)
    The Southampton game is yet to kick off so I reckon it could be a draw.
    Ipswich look the star turn today leading 3-0 at Bristol City at the moment, still can't believe our full back Jordan Spence went there on loan?
    Millwall have blown a 2-0 lead .. shame :)
    Prediction for the big match tomorrow .. Hammers 3 Cardiff 0 :)

    ReplyDelete