Tuesday 30 August 2011

Parker

The Scott Parker saga should be settled in the next 2 days, it seems the Spuds won't pay the £8m asking price and hope to get him on the cheap as they did with Defoe and Carrick, the rumour is they are offering about £4m + a loan player.
Surely Gold and Sullivan should have learnt their lesson on Spuds loan players after Robbie Keane's obvious sabotage last season?
I don't mind Peter Crouch but we'll probably get offered one of the shite players like Modric (£40m!! even Chelsea aren't that stupid are they?).
I'm surprised Arsenal haven't come in for Parker, they can afford him and they really need some experienced players.

1 comment:

  1. I am delighted we didn't get Modric. Overated as hell if you ask me. Not sure about that Liverpool geezer though but better to waste 12 million than 40 I suppose.

    ReplyDelete