Sunday 14 August 2011

So Far So Bad

The Prems back and watching MOTD last night it looks like it's gonna be the same old story.
Wenger's moaning, Barton's being a twat, Dyer's injured, the smaller teams are praying for the transdfer window to close, Fuham draw and the pundits all think the sun shines out of Kenny Dalglish's arse.
I was going to try to be more charitable about Liverpool this season, but after Suarez's dramatic fall and imaginary card waving after Richardson breathed on him that soon ended.
QPR as predicted were shit (at least I got one prediction right) and anyone that thinks Warnock isn't a wanker were proved wrong after he signed West Ham's injury prone pair Gabbidon and Dyer?
Bolton were impressive but I think anyone would be against that lot.
Wigan and Wolves surprised me and looked quite good, I'm a bit annoyed I forgot to pick Blackburn in my bottom 3 predictions they looked pretty awful apart from Hoillett.
Norwich played reasonably well although I guess they will end up struggling due to lack of top class experience.
Fulham and Villa looked comfortable and I expect them both to be mid table.
Sunderland looked pretty good and have made some good signings.
Newcastle I still think wil struggle this season but they weren't too bad against Arsenal, although Arsenal were a shadow of last seasons team and need several players.
I have to admit I'm starting to like Joey Barton? especially against teams like Arsenal, they like a dive and whinge so it's always funny to see it happen to them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment