Tuesday 24 April 2012

Barcelona V Chelsea

With my neutral's hat on I would like to see Chelsea go through tonight :)
I know from a football point of view Barcelona would be most people's choice, but I did like last week's defensive display and on the whole I will always go for the English team over any foreign opponents.
It would be great if Chelsea could go there and win with a great counter attacking display but more likely it will be backs to the wall trying to hang on and possibly taking a beatiing when they have to come out and try for goals.
We shall see?

3 comments:

  1. Well done Chelsea :)
    Barca got their expected sending off and penalty and stil didn't win.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly. Thats the spirit Lee! What a performance that was. It left me in tears at the end.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Warms the heart, everyone rooting for the boys in blue... :D

    ReplyDelete