Wednesday 2 May 2012

Off Sick

Sorry to anyone that's missed me over the last week (hopefully some of you?).
Maybe it was the shock of watching Fernando Torres score an important goal in the ITV highlights? but within minutes I was doubled up in pain and the wife was pleading with me to call an ambulance, being the big brave guy I am I said "no it will pass" my resistance lasted a good 10 minutes before it was "call the ambulance .. argh it hurts" :(
At least I got my first ever ride in an ambulance which arrived after about an hour (I thought they promised to arrive within 10 minutes?) because at 1am on a Wednesday morning it was obviously really busy?
My problem is not life threatening just needs a routine operation, but after going into a hospital a few months back and coming out without the op being done I assumed this time I would get my op done but after a week in hospital treating the related infection and having minor surgery I was sent home today with the prospect of it all happening again soon :(
I'll have to look into getting some form of mobile internet as well, because I've really missed the internet.

3 comments:

  1. Good to hear! Hang in there Lee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear you have been unwell Lee and yes hang in there old son. Congratulations on tonights win. That should get you to those ole twin towers oops I mean big fuck-off arch now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Guys :)
    At the moment I'm booked to go back into Hospital next Wednesday for the op I should have had back in February, which should sort the whole thing out?

    ReplyDelete