Sunday 27 January 2013

Cup Dilemmas

This weekends Cup games are giving me problems, I've just sat through the Leeds v Tottenham game wondering why I was cheering on the Leeds goals?
I need Bale and Defoe to keep scoring me points in Fantasy football so in the back of my mind I was hoping for a draw at least, but then the thought of taking the piss out of the Spuds fans at work seemed more important :) but it's really hard to cheer Leeds when they have 3 of the most obnoxious people in football, Wanker Warnock, Michael Brown and Spit the Dog involved.

Same problem in the game I'm watching now I'd love Oldham to do Liverpool although very unlikely but I need super cheat Suarez to keep scoring me FF points.


Chelsea managed to grab a draw with Brentford with Torres actually scoring (surely Rafa should have started with Ba) and should have had a penalty near the end, but on the other hand Chelsea keeper Turnbull should have been off after 2 bookings (no idea why he didn't get one for picking up Terry's crap backpass?).

Laughs all round yesterday as Harry's QPR went 4 down at home to the MK Dons :)
I like Norwich but couldn't believe Chris Hughton picked an under strength team and didn't take Luton seriously, so not much sympathy for them.
Arsenal, Man City, Reading, Wigan, Everton and Man Utd all did enough and had their top players available on the bench if it went wrong, Fulham were crap and lucky that RVP didn't come off the bench as it could have been double figures.
Congrats to Luton, Leeds, Millwall!! and MK Dons for showing that the Premier league isn't half as good as people like to make out.


No comments:

Post a Comment