Sunday 8 May 2011

Keane


I'm beginning to think it was all a cunning plan by the Spuds to help with their ongoing appeal for the Olympic stadium? "hey Robbie we're gonna send you to West Ham for a couple of months and you can score a goal early on to win them over then miss a pile of sitters later on in vital matches so they get relegated, then we can claim the stadium should only go to a Premier league club".

I'll hold on to the fact I told most of my Hammer mates when we signed him on loan that it was a mistake as he's way past his sell by date.

Prove me wrong Robbie by getting a hat-trick in each of the next 2 games, although if Avram has got any sense? you won't be near the squad again.

1 comment:

  1. Well this is one prediction I am certainly going to get right. The Hammers are going down :)

    ReplyDelete