Thursday 26 May 2011

Getting Worried

I have heard that the West Ham owners have made Dave Jones their preferred choice, although they have today denied making any approach.
This guy seems to have less charisma than Avram Grant so I'm not sure how he's going to inspire anyone? His managerial record is nothing to write home about either, yes he took Wolves up after spending a lot of money then took them straight down again and 4 years of promise at Cardiff have seen them blow out every year.
There are dozens of better candidates out there (is he cheap?), and if the story that Ancelotti would consider the job is true then he must be a better option than Jones?
We really need someone to bring through some of the young talent without fiddling with them too much.

1 comment:

  1. "We really need someone to bring through some of the young talent without fiddling with them too much"


    I've got to admit that made me chuckle Lee :)

    I would be worried too!

    ReplyDelete