Tuesday 3 May 2011

Norwich


Congratulations to Norwich on their promotion back to the Premier league :)
Paul Lambert has performed miracles since arriving there and should be manager of the season.
At the start of last season Norwich had just been relegated into the third tier and were beaten 7-1 at home by Lambert's Colchester on the opening day, Norwich quickly tapped him up (which they were later fined for) to become their new manager, which has got to be one of the best decisions ever unless your a Colchester fan.
Norwich might even go up as champions if QPR get their points deduction? which will make Longy happy :)

4 comments:

  1. I haven't cashed the each way chips in just yet! I'd love QPR to have points docked but I hope its only enough to for me to win my bet and them to still go up in 2nd. I'm looking forward to playing them next season in the League again. No more 6 0 defeats and getting raped by Les Ferdinand me thinks.

    Congrats to Norwich. They have been amazing for 2 years now. I wonder what Mr Brian Gunn is doing now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Won't say anything bad about Bryan Gunn, still have sympathy for him over his daughters sad death and praise for all the money he's raised for charity.
    As I remember he didn't really want the managers job he was just filling in and did a good job so they asked him to become full time and then sacked him when it didn't work out :(
    They should have just asked him to step down and offered him alternative work with the club as he was still a popular guy with a lot of the fans.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't realise he had lost his daughter. That is really sad :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes she died of luekaemia when she was only 2, and as far as I know he's raised about a million pounds for the charity, I remember he shaved all his hair off in support of her when she was diagnosed.
    He might not have been the greatest manager but he should be remembered for this other work instead.

    ReplyDelete