Sunday 3 June 2012

Cheap Shirts

Don't usually advertise here but thought this was a good offer, JJB are doing the newish England away kit for only £12.50 and the home kit for £25 till Tuesday, I'm not sure if this is just an online offer or it's available in the shops I'll pop down tomorrow if they are open and see as I quite like the away one.

Had a look through some of the other new kits (sadly at full price) and I feel sorry for Man U fans with their new tea towel pattern home shirts, Chelsea's new one is better than last years, Everton's new black and gold away kit is pretty cool and I'm undecided about the new Barcelona home shirt, which as with all footy shirts these days is now spoilt by having to advertise some dodgy company on the front.

With the cost of advertising these days why can't we all claim money back from these companies when we go out wearing a shirt with their logo on the front?  I don't really expect to get anything as I had no luck trying to get Tesco's to give me a discount for advertising their company by using their crap plastic bags :)
Now I just take several superior Morrisons bags with me and when they say "do you need bags" I say "no it's ok I've brought my own" .... they never seem too pleased :)

2 comments:

  1. as a utd fan i have to agree and say the new kit is minging and one i wont be getting.i work at fulham and their new away kit is orange.screaming bright orange!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not seen the Fulham one yet, supposed to be out on Wednesday :)
    Have you seen the Barcelona away kit which is orange and yellow so you should be able to spot Messi from miles away.

    Bought my England shirt for £12.50 just gotta go and pick it up in my local store which saved the postage :)

    ReplyDelete