Tuesday 19 June 2012

England Expects

That day is here again :)

The expectation level is rising and a few of those doubters I know have said to me that England won't finish bottom (because it can't happen Dumbo's).
A draw will be enough to see us through to a match against Spain (which after seeing them last night looks the best option).
A win might be enough to take us top but only if we win by a goal more than the French, or the French lose or draw.
To complicate things only a win for Ukraine will send them through so there can be no settling for a draw if the French are getting stuffed.

I have pre-booked the semi-final dates off, so you could say I am in my usual state of over optimism :)
Gonna be gutted if I've used valuable holidays to sit at home watching Portugal v Spain :(

So come on England make us proud, let's win something before I'm too old to jump up and down :)

No comments:

Post a Comment