Saturday 2 June 2012

Euro 2012 Songs

I know it's only the European Championship and nobody fancies us to do well but I'm surprised not many have bothered to knock up some new England songs, so far I haven't heard anything worth talking about on the radio, and a quick hunt through You Tube hasn't found much, most of the songs listed as Euro 2012 are old ones and feature the likes of Beckham and Capello etc but I'll keep looking.
Best one I've found so far is this, it might be old but there are some nice girls in the video :)



If anyone can steer me in the direction of something better please let me know.

Edit - Thanks to Gobshyte here is the Irish official song :)


2 comments:

  1. heres the ireland one Lee!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5aZjE15Ye0

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's not bad, cheers Gobshyte :)

    ReplyDelete