Saturday 2 June 2012

Comments

I am going to try an experiment over the next couple of weeks.
Currently the comments are limited to registered (Google) users and are un-moderated.

According to the blog stats meter I am getting about 500 visitors a week (and only about 400 of those are me) and apart from a few regulars no-one says anything? so I am going to open it up to anonymous users as I always appreciate some feedback even though I know it will probably be negative and most likely abusive, which is why I'll now be moderating to weed out the death threats, racist comments, spam, dodgy website links and libelous accusations in the hope of a few decent contributions :)

The more feedback I get the more likely I am to post more stuff (and some of it might be worth reading), but it will give me a reason to look every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment