Sunday 24 June 2012

Please

Suddenly the expectation levels seem to have risen way above what they should be, I've quite enjoyed it so far putting one over on all the doubters I know and work with.
Now England flags are being flown everywhere and people that were telling me 2 weeks ago we wouldn't make it out of the group are now saying we are going to win the whole thing.

I must admit I am not at all confident today we have played well against Sweden despite the goals we conceded, we were ok against the Ukraine who are an average side but were over defensive against what has turned out to be a piss poor French side, and now we are coming up against the big boys who could find us out?
I will be wearing my lucky England shirt and foregoing the haircut I badly need in the hope it adds some small bit of luck for tonight.

If we get through I actually feel more confident of overcoming the Germans who although looking the best team in the tournament struggled against the Danes who play a bit like England.
So come on England, let's pray for a Balotelli meltdown and some more dodgy decisions in our favour, and keep this dream going :)

No comments:

Post a Comment