Thursday 7 June 2012

Selling Your Soul?

I thought this was an April fool's joke, then realised it was June.
It seems Cardiff have agreed to be "re-branded" to appeal to Asian markets meaning they have to change their colours from Blue to red? the fact the club are globally known as the Bluebirds adds to the confusion.

The Malaysian owners have promised "major and significant investment" although we haven't heard how much.
I think I would be looking for a cast iron agreement for the sort of money that is made available by Sheik Mansour and Roman Abramovich before I would even consider such a change, and I don't think they have that much money, but on the other hand if the club is going to the wall as it might have been before the Malysians came in, maybe it's a price worth paying??


If West Ham were forced to change to red, I might move to Norwich as I've always liked Green and Yellow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment